We love to travel lots, that much you should know by now. Travelling is our passion, our hobby and of course, part of our job. But especially, travelling for jobs means that we usually never stay away from home for longer than 2-3 nights. For such a short period of time, you won’t need much luggage, that’s for sure.
And that’s where our new Kaarlo carry-on bags by Kuuno* get into the game. We totally fell in love with our new suitcases in the colors „Night Black“* and „Stone Grey“*. The carry-on bags are made of recycled German polycarbonate, they have the perfect “cabin trolley”-size for most airlines, are super lightweight, can be turned in any direction thanks to 360° wheels and so much more… with these trolleys, we are only waiting for the next short trip to come!
Although… there is still the story with the packing. Like most people, we tend to always take too many things on any short trip or vacation and suddenly, you want to take so many things along that you’ll have to check a bag in. In order to prevent this, we have created a list of things to do and to pack for short trips, so that you’ll never again feel like you are packing too much or in an inefficient way…
I’m packing my suitcase…
When you are planning to travel for no longer than 4 days, traveling only with hand luggage is absolutely possible. And in this way, you can also really save a lot of money with some airlines. When you pack your cabin trolley, just remember to…
– roll your garments instead of folding them (it does save space).
– only take one piece of any group of items: 1 shirt, 1 pair of jeans, 1 pullover and so on…
– don’t put the largest and heaviest items into your small trolley, but wear them on your body.
– count your underwear: 1 set per day.
– take an additional handbag for snacks, a book, headphones, power bank etc.
– remember to place your liquids inside a bag. The Kuuno trolleys already have an integrated liquids bag.
– use a laundry bag for worn items. The Kuuno trolleys already have one integrated – I love it!
With these very basic tips, you should be fine for your next short trip. We really can’t wait for our next one!
Do you have any more clever hacks for packing your suitcase in a good way? I can’t wait for your comments!
*Paid ad: this article is supported by Kuuno.