From a morning in Paris to an evening event in Düsseldorf…
Dreamy and calm… a morning in Paris. I’m pulling away the curtains to overlook the rooftops of this grey, cloudy city that is still so quiet and calm. As if it was waiting for the masses of people to wake up and fill the city with life, a pigeon is making strange noises in front of my window. Here I stand, sipping on my coffee and reading the news, before I can finally get myself to slip out of my super comfortable eberjey jumpsuit and into daytime clothing. And then, we need to pack and leave as we have booked an early plane back to Düsseldorf. After all, back home, a very special launch event awaits that we don’t want to miss!
This launch event is one of a completely new concept called POP IMPRESSION* at Peek & Cloppenburg (There are two independent companies Peek & Cloppenburg in Germany with their headquarters in Düsseldorf and Hamburg. This is a blog post released in cooperation with Peek & Cloppenburg KG, Düsseldorf. Its store locations can be found on peek-cloppenburg.de.), and we are very excited to find out all about it! A pop-up area on the first floor of the house, all decorated in yellow and geometrical black and white patterns, is the perfect playground to find out all about the partner brands of this first POP IMPRESSION, which will last for 6 weeks and then, it will be renewed with a new topic and new partner brands). The brands of the first installation of POP IMPRESSION are:
1. EBERJEY: this lingerie and lounge wear brand features super soft fabrics, lovely and modern cuts and colour and a perfect fit.
2. TASCHEN: this book label stands for life style and inspiration! High quality and super interesting coffee table books can be discovered here.
3. MARIE-STELLA-MARIS: the home and beauty brand from Amsterdam is a true love-brand. Next to great products and scents, they care and work for for drinking water cleansing around the globe.
4. POLAROID ORIGINALS: this vintage cam finally got a reboot and we couldn’t be happier about it. I mean, who doesn’t love Polaroids, right?!
5. NIKE: the sports fashion brand presents an updated version of the classic Air Max and many more sporty and urban fashion pieces.
Sooo, how do you like the idea and concept of POP IMPRESSION? And which brand did you find the most interesting? Do let me know in the comment section!
Photography: Max Bechmann