All new in May…
…and which beauty favourites have just recently moved in with me.
My sweeties, finally, a new beauty-favourites article! I know, it’s been too long again. Because quite a few new lovely things have moved in with me lately and among them are a few products that I suggest you all try. Really, really! So without further ado, here come my current favourites from beauty-land:
1. Decléor Aromessence Rose D’Orient is perfectly relaxing, smells incredible and provides perfect skincare with the cleanest and finest essential oils. Simply a dream!
2. Benefit’s new eyebrow line is something I have already told you about in this eyebrow beauty-post from a while ago. After having tried all the products for a couple of weeks now, it has come to light that the three products I use the most and with the biggest excitement are the “Goof Proof Brow Pencil“, the “3D Browtones” and “Ready, Set, Brow“. With those three, my eyebrows are always spot on!
3. Biotherm Fluide Solaire sun fluid is my new favourite from suncare land. It protects from the sun, smells like yummy lemon, is easy to massage into the skin and the best: it’s not only waterproof but can also be used on wet skin right after swimming! Perfect for a full day at the beach!
4. Shiseido Ibuki Quick Fix Mist has become my new number 1 in my handbag. You just need to spray once and the gel inside turns into a super refreshing mist that feels and smells amazing and makes my skin much less shiny. It’s also amazing for long flights, by the way!
5. Kiehl’s Sunflower Color Preserving Shampoo is just perfect for overexposed, sensitive and partifularly for coloured hair like mine. The natural ingredients, most importantly that of sunflowers, takes perfect care of that old hair of mine. It moisturizes, protects the colour and gives my hair new strength. By the way, the little bottle is also just perfect for travelling because you can take it along with you in your hand luggage!
6. Thomas Sabo Charm Club Forever Eau De Toilette Spray will be available from July on, but I could already try it and fell in love with it. So be excited and when it’s out, go and test it. I’m sure you’ll love it!
Sooooo… did you already discover some new favourites for yourself from this post? And what are your current beauty-must-haves? Let me know, I’m always excited to learn about new products!