Skincare – personalized for me in store!
My sweeties, last Friday I had a special appointment in Berlin and it couldn’t have had a better timing. After a full week of fashion week, I was ready to spend a full weekend just relaxing. Not only myself, but also my skin was really tired thanks to all the make-up and little sleep. It really needed a break.
But luckily and with exactly the right timing, Kiehl’s had asked me to come and visit their store in Berlin-Mitte on Friday – the final day of fashion week. Of course I said yes to discovering all their amazing products and the beautiful store.
During my time there, I received a full in-store skin advice by lovely Ines, who took the time to find out what my skin really needed. And that was truly inspiring and interesting. Of course, it turned out I have very ordinary mixed skin – oily t-zone and the rest rather dry. But exactly for this kind of skin, for my skin, Ines showed me the right products to reduce the oil, reduce the size of the pores and also, just give my skin some really good care! This is what Ines suggest I use from now on:
1. After cleansing my face, I use the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner without oil, colouring substances or silicons. I simply add some of the toner to a cotton pad and gently spread it on my face – leaving out the gentle eye-zone.
2. Afterwards, I add two drops of the Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate in the morning – perfect for tired skin, including ginger root, sunflower- and tamanu-oil.
3. My skin gets some special care thanks to the Ultra Facial Cream by Kiehl’s. I find it extra practical that it is a day- and night cream – so easy and beautiful on my skin.
4. On the sensitive skin around my eyes, I also add some of the Creamy Eye Treatment with my ring fingertips. A little more during the night than during the day for some extra care with lovely avocado.
5. And finally, Ines told me to use the Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque once every week. I had already told you about this masque last year and you were all really interested in it. I still swear on it with its rich ingredients and antibacterial white clay.
So, my sweeties, if you really wanna do your skin something especially good, have your skin analized at a Kiehl’s store, too. It’s SO worth it.