The coolest shows, my favourite outfit and everything else that stuck in my head…
My sweeties, today, I have a huge article for you, in which I will not only show you my favourite outfit of the week – a complete look by mint&berry* – but also my highlights from the fashion shows in Berlin. And of course, that means TONS of pictures, jippeeeh!
But first things first, I really wanna talk about my outfit. I will show you many more favourite fashion week looks in the next couple of days, but for now, this white mint&berry lace/crochet skirt* (on sale right now!) has alread become a wardrobe staple for me. This time, I’ve combined it with the cutest silky flower-print top*, and some super comfortable and gorgeous suede heeled sandals* (also on sale!). The sweetest summer shoes in the world, aren’t they?!
And what else did stay on my mind after Berlin fashion week was over once again? Well, I guess these things:
– The roads in Berlin are definitely too long and the underground is always stuffed with people!
– Plasters against blisters are really a fashion week girl’s best friend!
– How do some girls manage to change outfits 5 times a day? Is magic involved, perhaps?
– Together, you’re less alone, especially during fashion week (I love you, my sweet Max!)
– At the U-Bahn station Osloer Straße, you’ll find the yummiest Falafel in town!
– I’ve really become too old for aftershow-parties!
How do you like my first outfit from Berlin fashion week in cooperation with mint&berry? I hope, you could already follow some of my week on Instastories and on my Instagram @catsanddogsblog miterleben – otherwise, definitely scroll down and have a look at my fashion show highlights from last week!