Essentials for the perfect “nude” make-up.
Happy Monday, my sweeties! Can you believe the weekend is already a thing of the past again? Crazy, right? But just to motivate you a little bit on this grey, rainy Monday morning, I’ve collected my favorite beauty items to create a lovely “nude” look that will be ideal for a simple everyday-look and/or business make-up.
The “I’m not actually wearing any make-up”-look (while of course wearing some lovely beauty items on your face) is great for summer, because it’s light and sweet. With some products with glitter effect, you can even create a sunkissed-look for the city. Are you excited to find out what my favourite products for creating this look are? Well, here they come:
– MAC lipstick in colour “Ramblin Rose” – sweet for brunettes, especially!
– Shiseido shimmering cream eye colour in “Fog”, “Mousseline” and “Leather” for that extra shimmer-glimmer look I talked about.
– ARTDECO high precision eye liner in black… but just a thin line on the upper lash line, okay?!
– L’Oréal Paris False Lash Superstar Mascara in black… just so cool to have the two sides with two brushes – for a true false lash effect!
– Shiseido Multi Solution Gel… which is really a sweet little helper for every day, especially if you have dry or irritated skin!
– Douglas Nail Polish in colour “Choubidou”… because for a perfect nude look, you also need to remember your beautiful hands!