Today, I’m particularly excited, because today, I am revealing the launch of my first BloggerBoxx! For years now, I have been following the BloggerBoxx girls and their successful launches and now, it’s finally my turn. So one day before the launch, I’m exclusively showing you the products I chose for my Boxx, together with the BB girls.
Furhtermore, I can already tell you that the Boxx will launch tomorrow, the 28th of October at 6 pm and will cost 23,00 € (but is worth over 125,00 €!!!) and will be available to shop at bloggerboxx.com/shop*. So, if you wanna be among the 600 lucky ones to get one of the sought after Boxxes, you’ll have to remember that date!
And because I would like to let you know what exactly you’ll find inside my BloggerBoxx #EditionCozyVibes, I’m now presenting to you each product in detail…
The products inside the BloggerBoxx #EditionCozyVibes
1. The ARTDECO Galaxy Eye Powder* makes every look sparkle – especially during the darker months a true must-have! Product is worth 12,95 €.
2. With the Paul Mitchell INVISIBLEWEAR Pump Me Up volume powder*, I’m turning my “out of bed” hair into the perfect undone look for every occasion. Product is worth 25,00 €.
3. Dramatic lips: with the L.O.V. LIPaffair color & care Lipstick* in the perfect fall colour „Showstopper”, my lips are well taken care of and definitely make a statement. Product is worth 9,99 €.
4. No matter if outside or inside, the unisex oversize scarf by Codello* makes room for true cozy vibes and cuddly moments in autumn. Surprise: you’ll either get the scarf in the colour “Camel” or “Anthrazit”. Product is worth 39,95 €.
5. For my home-spa day, I’m indulging in a wonderful instant detox face mask by Caudalíe*. Afterwards, my skin is glowing in the autumn sun. Product is worth 22,70 €.
6. For fresh and hydrated eyes, the Instant Glow Hydrogel Eye Pads by Wonderstripes are my constant companion. You’ll find 2 x 2 eye pads inside the Boxx. Product is worth 12,00 €.
7. True soul food: Sometimes, it’s okay to treat yourself – for example, with a delicious and fairtrade piece of chocolate by Tony’s Chocolonely*? I love their chocolate and I’m sure you will, too! Product is worth 3,30 €
So, tell me: what is your favorite product from my upcoming BloggerBoxx #EditionCozyVibes?
*Paid ad: This article is supported by BloggerBoxx.