A natural look from Mallorca and 10 x how I act when I’m home alone!
My sweeties, since yesterday and up until next Wednesday, my love Max is away and I am home alone. Oh boy, we are normally doing EVERYTHING together! And because I’m so different when he’s away, I thought I’d write that down and make a funny list out if it – for your entertainment and also for my love Max, hehe. Have fun!
10 x Ricarda home alone!
1. Listening to EACH AND EVERY (and I mean ALL OF THEM) Oasis- and Noel Gallagher-record and afterwards to endless Britpop-playlists. Loud and clear, 24/7, as long as Max is gone!
2. Eating only paprika for days because I’m too lazy to cook up anything nice.
3. Or eating a whole big pack of bacon that was left in the fridge – at once! Oops, did anyone watch?
4. Or not eating anything at all because I’m too lazy to go to the shop and there is no food left in the fridge. (Ohh yes, I’m a lazy ass when it comes to the basics).
5. Cleaning up the whole loft ONCE and then being happy about the fact that nothing gets untidy or dirty for days!
6. Watching all the Instagram stories. And I mean ALL OF THEM, haha!
7. Simply not showering for 3 days in a row because I can’t be arsed. (EEEWWW though), hehe.
8. But then spending hours and hours doing home SPA, manicure, face masks and all that kind of stuff (of course, listening to Oasis!)
9. Going through my closet for hours, choosing what to keep and what to sell, trying on everything, doing a little one-man fashion show and looking if it still fits while listening to Oasis music.
10. Always falling asleep on the couch every odd hour – on that account, I’m like a cat!
… and really looking forward to seeing my Max again and suddenly getting all that energy back!
Are you a different person when your partner is away? Or do you keep on following your routines? I’m looking forward to reading your comments!
And now a little something on one of my favourite Mallorca outfits. In this look, I’m wearing a lovely natural look for a day spent in the country of Mallorca. It was warm, sunny and the flowers were in full in bloom! The linen dress by Mango was perfect for that day and I styled it with a pair of sunnies by Gucci, a woven bag by Rouje, shoes by Zara and a necklace by Jo & Judy*. How do you like my look?