The perfect perfumes for every time of the day during summer.
My sweeties, a scent has the power to support or even alter our personalities. A scent can also influence our mood by surrounding us with a soft cloud made of flowers, fruit or woods. My personally favourite scents for this summer is what I would like to present to you all today. Furthermore, I want to tell you which scents I usually wear for which occasion or time of the day, because not every perfume was made for every day and I just have too many favourites to only restrict myself to one scent…
1. Yves Saint Laurent “Mon Paris”: is a sweet and floral scent with datura, jasmine and wooden notes. For me, it’s the perfect company on a date night because it smells just so romantic and beautiful.
2. Yes Saint Laurent “Black Opium Nuit Blanche”: is my favourite going-out-scent! For daytime, it would probably feel a little too heavy with its orange blossom, black coffee and white musk scents, but for the evenings and when I’m out in the city, this perfume is my favourite to take me through the night and into the morning.
3. Miu Miu “Miu Miu”: is a fresh, floral and girly scent with a grown-up, excitingly earthy background note. The perfume is light and yet complex, which I really like a lot (and it somehow reminds me of myself, hehe). For weekends, for example when I’m on a coffee date with a girlfriend, this scent is exactly what I need.
4. Biotherm “L’Eau”: is, if possible, my everyday favourite scent. It was last year, and it is again this summer. The citric and very fresh notes are the essence of Biotherm’s “Lait Corporel” and the combination of both is, in my opinion, the epitome of sunny days at the lake. I just love this scent and it will probably stay that way for the next summers to come.
5. Serge Lutens “L’Eau de Paille”: is the ultimate summer scent. One of the most summery that I know. It reminds me of straw fields, dry heat and high summer feelings. I couldn’t imagine a more suitable scent for a day out of town under the summer sun. Perhaps with a lovely ending including one or two or three glasses of ice cold white wine… hehe.
6. ANNAYAKE “Pour Elle”: is a herbal, fresh scent that I really enjoy alternating with the scent by Serge Lutens. It is exciting and feminine, without being sweet or too girly. A great daytime-scent.
7. Lancaster “Le Parfum Solaire”: translates the warm, spicy scent of the Lancaster suncare products into a perfume, so that I can always carry along the scent of of summer, sun and the beach, even when I’m not tanning at the lake.