New skincare-favourites for autumn…
My sweeties, today, I have brought along my new skincare-favourites of the month October. These days, I’m in fact much more interested in care products than in make-up but maybe that’s because I’m getting older by the day, hehe. I still love a great red lipstick and all, but products that are really good for my skin, they just interest me so much more.
And that is why today, I have collected a couple of new favourites for you that are really perfect for autumn and winter skin which is much drier and more difficult to handle than summer skin. Enjoy scrolling through them and do let me know which of the products interested you the most.
1. Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Milk Peel*: Really pefect for cleansing and exfoliating with a nourishing aspect!
2. L’Occitane Immortelle Jugend-Elixier Divine Gesichtsöl*: A facial oil which rejuvinates, makes small wrinkles less visible and gives the face an overall firmer texture. Perfect also to mix with your daily facial cream.
3. DE LILOU Paranuss Handcreme*: a natural hand cream on the basis of Brazil nut milk. Super good for the colder season because it makes your hands so super soft.
4. CAUDALÍE Eau de Raisin*: for me, this spray is perfect to soothe my irritated skin. It cools, hydrates and makes me skin feel refreshed in seconds!
5. CAUDALÍE Baume Gourmand Corps*: This rich body cream is so good for dry skin which tends to be itchy and stressed. The soft texture makes it easy to spread on your body and the lovely smell is just like a little spa-moment just for yourself!