Little luxury beauty treats for in between the years
My sweeties, I hope you had a super lovely Christmas time. We surely did have a calm couple of days, ate lots of good food and simply enjoyed spending time together. I think that’s the most precious gift of all.
But now, for the days in between Christmas and New Years Eve, it’s time to get ourselves at least one good “treat-yourself-day”, right? I mean, after all this eating chocolate, lots of food and not moving much between bed, table and couch, we surely need to get ourselves pretty for the big end-of-year-celebrations. So, why not have this day today?
I, for my part, will have a couple of green smoothies, together with a little bit of light sports and perhaps a good face mask. But also when it comes to my hair, lips and nails, I want to treat myself a little bit. So I chose a couple of extraordinary beauty products that will help me with just that!
1. The Benefit posie balm will take care of my dry winter lips with its great texture and wonderful smell of summer roses.
2. The L’Oréal Paris sparkling top coats will get my nails all NYE ready – sparkle all overrr!
3. The Lancôme loose bronzing powder gives me a summery teint even in winter.
4. The Kérastase Chronologiste perfumed hair oil makes my hair shine and smell of springtime jasmine.
5. And the Shiseido Face Color Enhancing Trio gives my cheeks a fresh, beautiful and peachy touch. Just perfect!