Somehow, autumn came by so quickly, I hadn’t even noticed it at first. And even though I’m sure that summer will make a small, or even a big come back before it’s gonna leave until next year, I’m already in autumn-mood somehow. Not sure if I like it or not, but oh well…
Anyway, for this reason, I have a collected beauty items post for you today including many lovely skincare and feel-good products for a late summer or early autumn – you choose. All of these products will make you feel refreshed and focused, clear-minded and happy, so click yourself through them and I hope you will find one or the other product that you actually feel like testing:
1) Biotherm Aqua Pure Super Concentrate*. A great product to improve your facial skin.
2) L’Occitane Verveine Eau de Toilette*. The scent of lemon verbena is marvelous as a perfume and always reminds me of the South of France.
3) Sensai Total Lip Gloss*. This lip gloss is a great lip care product for fuller and younger-looking lips and with its pearly shade, also a great everyday-alternative for lipstick!
4) Caudalie Eau de Beauté*. My all-time favorite product that is refreshing and adds a beautiful glow to your skin. I use it to fix my make-up, to add a nice scent to my room and for a little refreshment in between.
5) Dipyque Duftkerze “Menthe Verte”*. One of my favorite scented candles at the moment and since we’re slowly getting into fall mood, scented candles are a must-have, right?
Which of these products do you already know? And which ones would you like to try? I’mm looking forward to your comments!
*Transparency: I was given the products to test as samples. My selection and opinion remains 100% my own.