And how it will help you with your success!
My dearies, do you know this scenario? You simply are too lazy to do some sports even though you know you NEED to from time to time, the doctor already told you you’re a lazy ass and to get it off your couch or you actually want to lose some pounds but don’t really know how to start? There are a lot of crazy fit and cool kids out there like Mia of heylilahey or Jasmin of my berlin fashion and they’re such an inspiration to me to get me movin’! And because I’m hoping to motivate some of you to get moving, too, I have collected 5 facts about me and my personal workout-routine – enjoy!
1. I find it very hard to start running after I have eaten – so I usually go running early in the morning, before breakfast. BUT I drink 2-3 glasses of water before leaving the house, to get my circulation up and running AND I do at least 10 minutes of intense stretching before running – so important. Running in the morning is best for burning your fat reserves, by the way!
2. I’m not actually doing that much workout, I don’t push weights or anything like that. My body is quite muscular for starters and I’m very lucky about that. My problem zones are my bottom and my legs, so I try to put a focus on that part in my workout routine, for example when I mix pilates and yoga exercises.
3. My favourite workout is not running but swimming – it’s soo much fun! And galloping across fields, parks etc…. I guess, I’m a little horsey myself. Gallop is sooo much fun! Try it out! It’s always a great laugh, too.
4. I prefer comfy running pants made of soft cotton like these running leggins by Champion and fancy sports bralettes with cool print like the ones I’m showing here by Even & Odd active. For my shoes, I used to run in Nike Air shoes, but now I’m running in Asics sports shoes and they’re fantastic!
5. Doing sports is horrible at first, I won’t lie about that. It can get really hard to motivate yourself when you have a bad day, when it’s raining or in the winter (and when you’re a smoker like me!). But at some point, it gives me that kind of adrenaline that really makes me feel fresh and healthy. And that is the main point of my workout-routine, I guess!