“Happiness is a warm gun, yes it is…”
My sweeties, my blog has never been the kind of diary where I talk about all kinds of personal stuff anonymously on the internet and hope for advice, help and whatnot in return. It’s always been a playground for my personal musings and it still is. But you know, sometimes I feel like taking it a bit more personal, too and because I feel like people really are complaining too much, I wanted to do the opposite…
Because, all in all, I’m pretty darn happy to be this happy at the moment.
And I’m giving happiness in return to the people around me. Even in cold January, which is quite unusual. But it’s good to make an example, don’t you think?
So enjoy your weekend and also my small list of things that make me happy, personally. Perhaps, you should also try to make a list like this:
10 times happy:
1. Because I’m my own boss which is worth so much more than a steady income at the end of the month.
2. Because I have the most wonderful man by my side and because we always support each other in every way.
3. Because we found our perfect flat without even looking for it.
4. Because of my lovely, little family that is always there for me and that always welcomes me with open arms.
5. Because it’s springtime again, soon. Merely 3 months or so!
6. Because I’m gonna see Noel Gallagher live in concert again in April. An exciting thing for an old Oasis-maniac like myself.
7. Because I have the very best readers in the world – you are the coolest!
8. Because I haven’t been sick in over half a year – which is rare but so good!
9. Because 2016 is still so young, new and I’m so excited for all the projects to come this year.
10. Because I’m truly happy with myself, inside and out. And that more and more.
What makes you happy at the moment? Let me know in a comment. I’m looking forward to reading about your happy moments.