Yoga really changed my life in the past couple of years. 4 years ago, I started with this dynamic way of movement and all that goes along with it. Ever since then, it really changed so much inside of me which is why Yoga really is so much more than just practicing Asanas. Yoga completely changed my way of thinking.
Thanks to Yoga, I am learning every day to better listen to my inner self and to find true calm in my soul. But of course, I have already learned so many more lessons, which is why I created this article today. I would like to share 10 lessons with you that Yoga has taught me and is still teaching me every day.
Who of you is practicing Yoga as well and what are your personal lessons you have learnt from it?
10 lessons I heave learn from Yoga:
2. My own will is so much stronger than my fear.
3. If I fall, the second time can only be better.
4. My mind often stands in my way to grow beyond myself.
5. It’s not muscle power, that is missing. It is courage, that needs to grow.
6. Balance is key to everything.
7. Never give up. Practice makes a master.
8. Daily practice makes all the difference.
9. I’m only actively training my mind. The muscles come naturally.
10. Every day with Yoga is a good day, even if it wasn’t a good day before.
Perhaps, you have discovered some of these things as well if you are practicing Yoga or Meditation as well. It basically teaches us to grow beyond ourselves on a daily basis. Is there anything better? I don’t think so.
My Yoga-outfit, by the way, is by one of my favorite Yoga-brands Hey Honey Yoga*.