The beauty products that I took home in July.
My sweeties, it’s that time of the month again: I’m showing you my 6 favourites from beauty-land and I’m telling you why these products exactly are up there at the top of my list right now. I’m excited about each and every single one of them and I hope you’ll get the chance to try out one or the other in a Douglas-store or something similar, soon. I also hope you’ll enjoy this beauty favourites update!
1. YSL Mon Paris Eau de Parfum smells feminine and romantic without feeling to dominant. It’s a bit like an amour fou in Paris and suits my own idea of the perfect summer evening scent very nicely. It’s fruity at first but quickly turns towards a mix of datura and jasmine with a wooden note of patchouli and musk. Heavenly…
2. YSL eye liner pencil Dessin Du Regard in Noir Volage turned my eye make-up routine upside down. Funny but true fact: currently, I’m not using my standard liquid eyeliner anymore, but only this soft, perfectly pigmented pencil. It’s easy to blend with your finger or the sponge at the other end of the pencil and turns your look into a super sexy smokey eye within seconds.
3. Urban Decay VICE lipstick in Ex-Girlfriend is my current favourite nuance among the 100 variations of the VICE lipsticks. The texture Sheer Shimmer feels super soft on my lips and makes them look shiny and plump, without looking anything but natural in the nude nuance. Exactly my thing, really.
4. Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in My APPricot is a low-cost nail polish, but a very exciting one. When I bought it, I was surprised about the great quality and colour of the nail polish and I can really say that, even though it only cost 3 EUR, it’s up there with other, much more expensive, products. So yeah, what a nice surprise that you can still get great quality on a low budget.
5. Lancaster 365 Skin Repair Serum is a light, beautiful skincare product for everyday usage. It leaves your skin refreshed and reactivates it’s youth by protecting it from UV-radiation and stress. My skin feels softer, younger and perfectly taken care of.
6. Lancaster 365 Skin Repair Day Cream SPF 15 facial cream is the richer addition to the serum. It supports the natural regeneration of the skin and protects it from sun and UV-radiation. I love to combine both products every morning for a perfect skincare-routine.