My current favourites from French beauty-land and one USA fave.
My sweeties, today, I finally want to show you some of my beauty favourites again. After all, it’s been some time since the last one, and in the meantime, some wonderful new products have been added to my collection. Funnily enough, most of the beauty products I’m showing you here today are French – except one product, which is from the USA. Can you discover which one it is?
Anyway, now, sit back, enjoy and get inspired. And perhaps, you’ll discover one or the other product that really interests you, too. But as always, before you buy something, go and test it at your local Douglas or similar beauty products shop, because if I love something, it doesn’t automatically mean that it will be perfect for your skin as well.
What are your favourite beauty products of the moment? Do let me know in the comment section, I’m excited to find out what products you’re currently using!
My current beauty-favourites:
1. YSL Beauty Le Teint Touche Éclat Cushion* makes applying make-up super easy and the long-lasting quality of the foundation is just as perfect as the always impeccable packaging. What a dream, YSL beauty!
2. Guerlain Ultra Shine Powder* magically adds a beautiful kind of glow on your already lightly tanned summer skin. A perfect alternative to using heavy make-up, especially in the summer months, where you actually don’t wanna wear any foundation at all.
3. Guerlain Sun Trio Bronzer* adds a lovely contour to your face, especially if you want a little more drama in your going-out make-up than just some healthy looking glow. This trio incorporates three different shades of bronzer for adding more shape to your face. And this bronzer is actually light enough to not look like a Kardashian – important!
4. Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm is my all-time classic favourite and in fact, I’ve already written a stand-alone beauty post on this product a while ago. In Paris, I went to a big pharmacy with Nisi and there I bought some more of this lip balm, as it is quite a bit cheaper there than at home. Even my sister is such a big fan of this product (my fault, I introduced her to it)!
5. YSL Beauty Top Secret CC Cream* in Apricot and Rose are light, nourishing colour correcting creams which make my skin glow without feeling too heavy on it. The LSF 35 is also really good as I like to have some sun protection in my skincare products (you can never have enough sun care on your face – the best anti-aging hint!).
6. Caudalíe Vinoperfect Duo* are two new products I’m currently testing and I must say, I’m already hooked! The combination of essence and serum makes pigment marks much less visible, makes larger pores look smaller and also, makes your skin look brighter and healthier – inspired by the beauty routine of Asian women.
7. Batiste Original Clean & Classic Dry Shampoo is a true saviour for fringe-girls like me, especially in summer when my forehead gets greasy super quickly and thus, my fringe as well. Thanks to Nisi, I learned that a bit of dry shampoo can do real wonders on your bangs and make them look super fresh again within seconds – I’m a fan now!
8. I’ve been using the Dr. Jart+ Micro Foam Cleanser for about five weeks already and I have to say that this micro peeling is a true wonder weapon for my skin – it feels natural, soft and my skin feels perfectly cleansed. Furthermore, you really only need to use very little product to get enough foam between your hands to clean your face, neck and shoulders intensely. My favourite cleanser at the moment!
9. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo* is perfect for stressful times when I do tend to get one or the other spot or blackhead. This lotion helps to soothe and calm the irritated skin and it also works against spot-marks. Additionally, the lotion also has an LSF of 30 which is really good – I talked about sun protection before and stressed skin needs to be protected even more carefully.