Beauty-favourites for the beginning of autumn.
My sweeties, another month, another round of beauty-favourites. And I’ve discovered some really nice and beautiful new products that I really wanna show you. Some are perfect for our skin, some smell deliciously and some are just too hot to hide. Perphaps, you’ll be interested in one or the other of these products and if you are, do click the links to find out more.
Have fun scrolling through my favourites and do let me know: did you already find a new favourite?
1. In the mornings and in the evenings, I am now using the anti-aging serum RESIST Omega + Complex by Paula’s Choice*. It’s a rich, caring composition of ingredients like regenerating linoleic, oils from passion fruit seeds, linseed and chia seeds, omega-9-oils for regeneration and also some hydrating ceramids. Antioxidants from vitamin c make little wrinkles less visible and give the skin great resilience.
2. Once every week, I’m also treating myself with the Radiance Renewal Mask*, also by Paula’s Choice, which gives my skin radiance and an even look. It offers hydration and freshens up my complexion really well. It is, typical for Paula’s Choice and I love that fact, completely free of scents or colouring and 100% free of animal testing.
3. The Caudalíe French Kiss lip balms* with their highly natural formula are my current complete replacement for lipsticks, especially during the daytime when I need something light, caring and with only a little bit of colour. Especially the dark red “addiction” lip balm is so lovely with a taste of berry and a nice red sheer colour. The caring and antioxidative vine polyhenols make my lips feel super soft and smooth.
4. The new Eau de Parfum by Dyptique, Vetyverio*, is currently one of my absolutely favourite scents. It is woody, no question, but this reminds me of a time long past. I always have to think of a wooden room which is dark, with heavy furniture and windows where the evening sun is shining through on old books with so much knowledge and history inside. When I’m wearing this scent, I’m almost forgetting I am not from that time in the past. Oh, the scent is, by the way, suitable for both women and men, it is really heavy but perfect for autumn and I can’t stop wearing it.
5. Back in Bordeaux, we got the Hand- and nail cream by Caudalíe* as a gift and it’s a really lovely smelling product. It takes care of my hands with the help of vine polyphenols, shea butter and avocado butter and I’m now using it on a daily basis, even though I’m normally really bad with hand cream. I’m always forgetting to put it on. But this time, I won’t forget, this hand cream is just too good!